Learn more about the Penticton Public Library Legacy Fund.
Here are some helpful hints before you bring in your used books:
- Books published in the last 5 years
- Recent best sellers
- Clean copies of "classic" titles
- Newer paperbacks in good condition
WE DON'T NEED:(and can't even sell in the Book Sale)
- Materials in poor condition (yellow pages, broken spines, musty smelling)
- Dated information, particularly in the sciences
- Old government publications
OTHER HELPFUL HINTS:
- Donations can be dropped off at the Library. If you have an especially large donation (over 3 boxes) please call Karen at 770-7786
Material that is not added to our collection is sold at the Book Sale, or on a table located in the Library.
Search the library catalogue:
is wheelchair accessible